We're SO excited to welcome Ohio-based artist Natalie of Natterdoodle to Lemon Gem for a PEN PARTY! (Yeah-uh!)
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Embrace your handwriting (we promise it's not that bad!) and turn it into a creative lettering style unique to YOU!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand-lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
• Learn hand-lettering lingo
• Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet
• Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
• Learn a hand-lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
• Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back (yay for you!)
• Class includes demonstrations and practice time
• Each participant will receive a package of materials to keep, including a workbook, a set of lettering pens and a personalized thank you gift from the artist
• Participants may bring snacks and drinks to the pen party; BYOB is encouraged.
This workshop is recommended for beginners or those who just really love a BYOB pen party!